This is the demonstration page of the experiment in our study:
"Multiple attribute-pair representations in visual working memory".
The presentation speed of the program will differ due to the specifications of the computer.
Please test each demonstration and select the demonstration page which will fit with your computer specifications.
* Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
* 17 or 19 inch color monitor, 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution
* Recomended Browsers: MozillaFirefox ver.1.5, InternetExplorer ver.7.0
- A trial starts by clicking the mouse, and a sample stimulus composed of three objects
and a test stimulus of a single object in each trial (separated by a brief
delay) will be presented.
- Please judge whether the test stimulus and the object in the sample stimulus in the same
location have identical or different features for each of three attributes,
shape, color, and motion direction.
- The correct answer of the trial will appear by clicking the mouse once more.
While the "All Conditions" mode is selected, four cases (No-attribute change, 1-attribute change, 2-attribute change. all-attribute change)
will appear randomly with equal probabilities, just like the actual experiment in our study.
- In the "1 or 2 Attributes change" mode, you can experience an illusory change in an unchanged attribute more easily.
e-mail to: email@example.com